Welcome!



Hi! My name is Tanya Mills. I'm a portrait and event photographer based in Los Angeles. I love shooting on location to capture the mood and spirit of both special and everyday moments in people's lives. On this blog, I'll be sharing my most recent work as well as updates of what's going on in my life. You can reach me via email at tanya@tanyamillsphotography.com. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Poppers and Procrastination

Jalapeño Poppers

I made some fireworks of my own for the Fourth of July: these delicious jalapeño poppers. I was inspired to make these spicy treats by a procrastination tangent to The Pioneer Woman. Speaking of procrastination (yes, I have a paper due tomorrow that has yet to reach outline stage), I found two great articles on procrastination by a Stanford professor of philosophy, who has led a rich and productive life as a procrastinator. If you've ever wanted to peer inside the mind of a procrastinator (like me!), check these articles out: Structured Procrastination and Procrastination and Perfectionism.

Happy Fourth of July weekend!

1 comments:

Chris Lees June 25, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

Jalapeño poppers.
They smeels very nice.This is my favourie dish.
http://www.europoppershop.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP