Welcome!



Hi! My name is Tanya Mills. I'm a portrait and event photographer based in Los Angeles. I love shooting on location to capture the mood and spirit of both special and everyday moments in people's lives. On this blog, I'll be sharing my most recent work as well as updates of what's going on in my life. You can reach me via email at tanya@tanyamillsphotography.com. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Housing That Works

On September 29, 2008, Mayor Villaraigosa unveiled a plan to provide more mixed-income housing in Los Angeles. Two days earlier, the mayor had spoken about the need for affordable housing at a Housing LA summit. Housing LA is a broad coalition led by the Southern California Association of Non Profit Housing that seeks to preserve existing affordable residential hotels and apartments and promote the development of mixed-income housing. I had the marvelous opportunity to photograph the event, surrounded by photojournalists and camera operators from local news agencies.







1 comments:

LAC October 6, 2008 at 5:05 AM  

Ahhh, can I have the baby? No, ok. I'll have to wait for my own. Great shots.

I have been tasked with photographing a local band for their new album covers. SOoooo nervous about that one.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP