Welcome!



Hi! My name is Tanya Mills. I'm a portrait and event photographer based in Los Angeles. I love shooting on location to capture the mood and spirit of both special and everyday moments in people's lives. On this blog, I'll be sharing my most recent work as well as updates of what's going on in my life. You can reach me via email at tanya@tanyamillsphotography.com. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rebecca & Chris

I had been looking forward to shooting this engagement session for a long time. Rebecca and Chris love the outdoors, so we headed out to nearby park just before sunset. The light was a gorgeous complement to the love radiating out of these two. You are both so filled with spunk and love and joy. I wish you all the best as you prepare for a lifetime together. Thanks for such a fun session!













To see more pictures, click here to watch a slideshow!

3 comments:

Anonymous October 12, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

What lovely photographs! Beautiful composition and wonderful use of the light.

I don't know if you follow the Huffington Post, but on there I found a collection of dazzling photographs that I added to my bookmarks almost instantly:

http://weburbanist.com/2008/10/09/high-speed-photographers-and-photos/

High-speed photography. Catch that last scrap of hope sliding out of students' faces as a test is laid before them... :)

Tanya Mills October 14, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Thank you for the link! Those pictures are incredible.

Caroline October 16, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

so beautiful! great shots and i love the dusk ones... awesome awesome!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP