Welcome!



Hi! My name is Tanya Mills. I'm a portrait and event photographer based in Los Angeles. I love shooting on location to capture the mood and spirit of both special and everyday moments in people's lives. On this blog, I'll be sharing my most recent work as well as updates of what's going on in my life. You can reach me via email at tanya@tanyamillsphotography.com. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ellen & John | Engagement



I met Ellen and John at Point Dume on a beautifully warm and sunny Saturday for their engagement pictures. We actually started out on opposite sides of Point Dume, wondering where the other person was! Once we met up, we walked to the spot where John proposed and then down a very steep set of stairs to the beach.





We continued our shoot in Santa Monica, and Ellen graciously indulged me by walking and walking and walking--to the pier, to the promenade, to the park.









I love that Ellen's engagement ring belonged to John's grandmother. What an heirloom!



Ellen and John, I am so excited to shoot your wedding this summer!

1 comments:

Anonymous December 13, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Hello Mrs. Mills!

This is Catherine, writing to give you the link to my livejournal. I'm afraid I don't update it terribly often, but I hope that it'll do for keeping in touch.

http://vifetoile.livejournal.com/

Sometimes I'll even post my experiments in icon-making or other digital graphics. Have a great day!

Catherine

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP