Welcome!



Hi! My name is Tanya Mills. I'm a portrait and event photographer based in Los Angeles. I love shooting on location to capture the mood and spirit of both special and everyday moments in people's lives. On this blog, I'll be sharing my most recent work as well as updates of what's going on in my life. You can reach me via email at tanya@tanyamillsphotography.com. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

#70 is done!

This blog has been quiet, but life certainly hasn't. I hope to get you all caught up with my latest activities, including recent trips and photo shoots. In the meantime, I've been marking things off my 101 in 1001 list!

Tonight, Pat and I had a "what's for dinner?" dilemma, and we decided to make a meal out of ingredients we had on hand. Something we found in the fridge was a delicata squash from last week's organic produce delivery. I had never eaten a delicata squash before. Through a quick internet search, I discovered that the squash was delicious roasted and that the peel was edible. We served the squash on an arugula salad with pine nuts, dried cranberries and a cherry balsamic vinaigrette. It was a fantastic meal, and I got to cross off #70 by eating a new vegetable.



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP