Welcome!



Hi! My name is Tanya Mills. I'm a portrait and event photographer based in Los Angeles. I love shooting on location to capture the mood and spirit of both special and everyday moments in people's lives. On this blog, I'll be sharing my most recent work as well as updates of what's going on in my life. You can reach me via email at tanya@tanyamillsphotography.com. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mariika and Scott

I first met Mariika over ten years ago when she was still in high school. I was a youth leader at our church and a first-year math teacher at her school. We recently reconnected through our parents, and I am so thrilled to be photographing her wedding this May!





Mariika is all grown up now, but she still has the same overflowing joy and bubbly smiles that I remember. It was so fabulous to catch up and to meet the man who has captured her heart, someone she's known since high school! I just love it when friends fall in love.













These two were totally awesome during the shoot, even when the weather didn't cooperate. Soon after we started taking pictures, a crazy wind came out of nowhere. For the rest of the afternoon, the wind howled and whipped hair and sand into our faces. And the worst part (for me, at least) was that it was just dang cold. But Mariika and Scott were great sports throughout and up for anything! Thanks so much, you two, for such a great time, and for being so cute inside and out.



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP