Welcome!



Hi! My name is Tanya Mills. I'm a portrait and event photographer based in Los Angeles. I love shooting on location to capture the mood and spirit of both special and everyday moments in people's lives. On this blog, I'll be sharing my most recent work as well as updates of what's going on in my life. You can reach me via email at tanya@tanyamillsphotography.com. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Betsy & Jim got married!



Betsy and Jim's wedding was wonderul! These two are such amazing people. It was such a delight and honor to spend the day with them and all their friends and family.

The girls got ready at the Viceroy in Santa Monica.





Betsy looked radiant in her beautiful wedding gown. I loved the intricate beading



In the meantime, Jim was getting ready at a nearby Holiday Inn. Thanks to David Mills for hanging out with the guys and being a great second shooter.





Betsy and Jim opted to see each other before the ceremony, and I loved the joy on their faces.









The ladies all wore such fun, colorful shoes!



The ceremony and reception were held at the Smog Shoppe in Culver City.

















Betsy and Jim, we wish you all the best as you start your life together!

3 comments:

O'Brien Family April 13, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

I love the pics!!! Betsy & Jim look fantastic. The shots capture the evening perfectly. Thanks for the sneak peek.

kara April 13, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Those are wonderful photos of the day! That's what I pictured for my wedding pictures- Betsy you got a great photographer! Love em!

Shirley Krieg April 13, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Betsy and Jim,
The photos bring back such wonderful memories of your very special day. Thank you for sending the sneak peek. Can't wait to see them all.
Love, A. Shirley

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP