Welcome!



Hi! My name is Tanya Mills. I'm a portrait and event photographer based in Los Angeles. I love shooting on location to capture the mood and spirit of both special and everyday moments in people's lives. On this blog, I'll be sharing my most recent work as well as updates of what's going on in my life. You can reach me via email at tanya@tanyamillsphotography.com. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tanya + Dana | Wedding

Ceremony & Reception: Cass House
Venue Coordinator: Grace Lorenzen
Flowers: Lawren Ussery of Manzanita Designs

2 comments:

Lawren U August 21, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Gorgeous!
It was a pleasure working with you, I hope our paths cross again someday soon!

-Lawren@ManzanitaDesigns

Jen August 31, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

What a beautiful wedding! Love the little ring bearers!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP