Welcome!



Hi! My name is Tanya Mills. I'm a portrait and event photographer based in Los Angeles. I love shooting on location to capture the mood and spirit of both special and everyday moments in people's lives. On this blog, I'll be sharing my most recent work as well as updates of what's going on in my life. You can reach me via email at tanya@tanyamillsphotography.com. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ellen & John | Wedding

Ceremony & Reception: Laguna Hills Marriott Resort & Spa
Wedding Coordinator: Gail Garceau
Videographer: Mischa Hedges
Venue Coordinator: Sandy Chiu

4 comments:

emily rietz July 20, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

tanya! I love the sneak peak - as ellen's big sister, I more than approve! thanks for all you did for ellen and john's day...emily rietz

jana Dransfield July 20, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

tanya...agree with my daughter..your work is fabulous and I can't wait to see all of the photos! Thanks for capturing the essence of Ellen and John's special day. Jana Dransfield (MOB)

Necktie July 20, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Tanya, your pictures are wonderful. I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you for making Ellen and John's wedding such a special day and for all the beautiful photos! Your hard work really paid off for us and we thank you. Sincerely, Bob Dransfield

Betsy Grabb Suits July 21, 2009 at 4:22 AM  

Tanya,You have an artistic eye. These photos could be in a magazine. You captured the little moments in the wedding that made it special. Thanks for making Ellen and John's day so memorable. -Betsy and Chuck Suits (John's parents)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP