Welcome!



Hi! My name is Tanya Mills. I'm a portrait and event photographer based in Los Angeles. I love shooting on location to capture the mood and spirit of both special and everyday moments in people's lives. On this blog, I'll be sharing my most recent work as well as updates of what's going on in my life. You can reach me via email at tanya@tanyamillsphotography.com. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

#22 is done!

I checked the first thing off my 101 in 1001 list. I got a new cellphone: an iPhone! I still can't believe it.

When I arrived at the Apple Store shortly after 9 AM Wednesday morning, I shouldn't have been surprised that there was already a line of eager purchasers. There were about 25 people ahead of me, and my wait was just under two hours. I had fun chatting with other folks in the line, and the time actually passed by rather quickly.

Here I am with a couple of my line friends inside the Apple Store!

Line Friends

I've already downloaded two programs from the App Store: Things, which is a task manager, and Pandora, awesome internet radio.

Pandora on the iPhone

I have a feeling that I'm going to be using this iPhone a lot, so I'm glad I found these tips from Apple for maximizing battery life.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP