Welcome!



Hi! My name is Tanya Mills. I'm a portrait and event photographer based in Los Angeles. I love shooting on location to capture the mood and spirit of both special and everyday moments in people's lives. On this blog, I'll be sharing my most recent work as well as updates of what's going on in my life. You can reach me via email at tanya@tanyamillsphotography.com. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

#68 is done!



When we arrived at Il Forno Monday night for the Wine Expo wine tasting, I was surprised to see so many different bottles of wine (26!) lined up on the table in our private room. Even though we were on time, it seemed everybody else had arrived early and was already drinking the aperitivo, a pear cider. I quickly filled my plate with delicious antipasti (grilled prosciutto wrapped endive and roasted eggplant rounds), and started down the list of sparkling, white, red, and dessert wines. I wanted to taste them all and still be able to drive home, so while I didn't resort to the sip-and-spit, I did do the sip-and-dump. And throughout the tasting, more yummy food was served: a variety of pizzas and pastas, and then a tarte tatin for dessert. What a fun way to cross another item off my 101 in 1001 list!

1 comments:

LAC August 28, 2008 at 4:50 AM  

You rock. You are knocking them off the list right and left...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP